It took some “leap of faith” knitting because she was working short rows on a tiny leaf. The end result was rewarding. It’s such a cute little leaf.
Anyway, having knit one top down sweater, she decided she wanted to knit another one right away to get the hang of top down knitting. She’s knitting my Sunrise ~ Sunset V-Neck pullover in Mushishi Big (Super Bulky: 95% Wool, 5% Silk, 109 yards). Plymouth has billed this as a Super Bulky, however the gauge is 3 stitches/1″ which works for my pattern. She is zipping along on this sweater.
Makes me wonder why I’m not knitting a bulky sweater – instant gratification.
Cornelia – has got the champagne on ice ready for the last season of Downton Abbey.
And in related conversation, Janice told us about a documentary on three wealthy American woman who were married off to cash poor English nobility: Million Dollar American Princesses on the Smithsonian Channel.
The end result of the day (for me):
- Order Tahoe in black to knit my Essence Sweater.
- Knit up (my own) Sunrise ~ Sunset (I actually do have the yarn for it).
- Read The Nightingale next. It’s been on my goodreads queue since March 2015.
- Set Downton Abbey to tape, it premiere today! Sunday, January 3rd.
- Watch the documentary, I love that stuff.
How many hours are there in a day?