I have completed my Mission: Super Bulky Hat. Thank you to all who contributed names for the contest. Susan O. was the winner with “Tucker”. Congratulations, Susan.
It seemed only right to have Tucker’s mom to model the hat.
One of the best attributes of this hat is that
NO DOUBLE POINTED NEEDLES ARE NEEDED.
- Great pattern for beginner knitters. Instant gratification.
- It’s important to swatch no matter how much you hate swatching, you want the hat to fit.
- Knit with super bulky yarn, this hat is a super quick knit.
- Sizes based on 21” (23”) head circumference with 1” negative ease for a snug fit.
- If you want the hat to be more slouchy, add more yardage.
Clearly Tucker can’t handle all the fame and glory.
The pattern is available on Ravelry here. Cast on today and be done in no time.