Sunaina shared this with me…
1. When you look at anything and think, “I bet I could knit that.”
2. When you don’t have to call the person who taught you to knit or a knitting friend and ask how to cast on or bind off.
3. When you receive a phone call from a friend asking you how to cast on or bind off.
4. When knitting in stockinette stitch you no longer mistakenly begin every purl row with a knit stitch.
5. When you spend two hours rather than two days, attempting to untangle a ball of yarn before you cut it.
6. You thought the previous five items on this list were at least mildly amusing.
7. You think that at least one of the following jokes is somewhat funny