Top

I found the camera cord to retrieve the pictures!

I am actually quite pleased with myself for saving the box my camera came in, finding the box, and within the box….the cord to upload pix from my camera’s hard drive. One of the few instances where I got it right!

So, here are the pix of Michelle and Theresa’s finished projects.

This deep v-neck sweater was made in a bulky cotton is exactly what Michelle wanted it to be. It’s soft, goes with many things, and is very comfortable.

This is the seed stitch sweater sister to the pink one that Theresa made. The seed stitch gives it great texture and was very forgiving when seaming. The main challenge was setting in the sleeves correctly. I think I have this same color cotton yarn to make the Tahki lace sweater Michelle made in Brilla doubled.
Mary is modelling this sweater made in Cashmerino Aran, it’s from one of the Noro books. The sweater is really interesting and Michelle might give this one away and make herself another.
Theresa actually popped in just to show us her finished projects and then had to leave! Thanks.

This is the wrap ballerina sweater that Theresa has made a couple of times in Baby Cashmerino.
The spree sweater came out great. This was the raglan cardigan knit in one piece. That leap of faith we took in doing the sleeves worked out just fine. (That same design technique is in the Wallaby sweater that Michelle is working on now.)

%d bloggers like this: